[Magdalen] Prayer Request Updates

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 02:44:02 UTC 2015

I talked to my friend Pat tonight, and there's GOOD news! Allen has
completely kerflummoxed the doctors by not only living, but......his trach
is out, he's been up walking, he's talking and starting to feed himself,
and he's going to be moved to a regular room tomorrow and will be starting
intensive physical therapy sometime next week. Y'all are good pray-ers, as
is everyone else who's been on the case. God is indeed good. Allen still
has a long road ahead, so don't stop just yet.

Tuco the Belgian Malinois pup is home but the test results are not yet in.
He is very happy to be with his family, but he has a gastrostomy feeding
tube and is much chagrined by the shirt he has to wear to keep it in place.
You can't tell me dogs are not conscious of their appearance!