[Magdalen] Praying the Psalm

sally.davies at gmail.com sally.davies at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 04:39:53 UTC 2015

Thanks for asking, Jo...

Sadly, no - no answer. I don't know why it is taking so long, although
perhaps the result went to a different lab or wasn't marked as "urgent" or
something.

This state of uncertainty is fast becoming the new normal around here and
it really makes me appreciate the old normal!!

Perhaps today - but Keith has to go back to Johannesburg today, he can't
put it off any longer as he needs to meet with his fellow company
directors, they haven't had a meeting for over a month now and there's a
lot on the table already.

He's simply carrying on as though his life is not about to be utterly
disrupted, which contributes to the sense of unreality though does help to
keep panic at bay. I am at peace 99% of the time.

Sally D