[Magdalen] Prezi presentations

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 12:14:24 UTC 2015

I love power point.  It is only as good as the guy who puts it together, of
course, but it does a great job of going multi-media with a presentation.

I guess we all have our ideal ways of learning. Stuff presented without it
are often boring and sleep-inducing, unless the presenter is a professional
who spent days organizing his talk in advance, and knows how to do that
well.

Even presentations which are visual displays of the very words the
presenter is speaking are better, by orders of magnitude, than the words
alone.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford