[Magdalen] Glad news, if puzzling

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Tue Mar 10 16:47:10 UTC 2015

In a message dated 3/10/2015 10:34:20 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
sally.davies at gmail.com writes:

I am  so relieved, and so grateful...and yet strangely upset still. I guess
it  takes a while to revert to complacency. Perhaps we never will
completely
and that's probably no bad thing  either.>>>>

Great and good news, Sally.

This situation reminds me of the incidental findings about three years  ago
when I was in hospital for cellulitis of the lower legs.  They found
"lesions"
in both kidneys on routine x-rays.

A CAT scan, MRI, and ultrasound study later (over a 4 month span)
they came up with the diagnosis:  Benign kidney cysts.

Meanwhile, I sweated it out over those four months with the big "C"
hanging over my head.

David Strang.