[Magdalen] Amazing photos

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Tue Mar 10 18:55:51 UTC 2015

In a message dated 3/10/2015 2:09:40 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
revegger at gmail.com writes:

I found  these photos on Atlas Obscura, one of my websites I visit.  The
view  from the nave looking up is simply amazing!  I've always liked  the
look of this cathedral.
http://tinyurl.com/oxr6u4r
+++
Grace  & peace,
jon>>>>

Ah.

The Basilica of the Holy Family (Gaudi) in Barcelona.

I like it too, but being a medievalist, the building looks not a  little
like a gothic church that underwent melting.

There are quite a few other Gaudi buildings in and around Barcelona,
and you can bring them up via Google, etc.

David Strang.