[Magdalen] Prezi presentations

Suzie Buchanan buchanan.suzie at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 02:21:55 UTC 2015

So here's my first Prezi, used at Sunday's "Coffee & Conversation" between
the services.
https://prezi.com/_ka1b2sorugk/reconciliation/

We ended up having some really great conversation, with lots of people
wondering why the Episcopal Church overall doesn't make this better known.

There might be more words in this Prezi than I'd normally put, but I wanted
most of the actual words of the Reconciliation of a Penitent service in
front of them, as I figured many had never read through the service, and
familiarity might help some of them actually make use of the sacrament.

Overall, I was quite happy with what the Prezi format offered for this.

Susan