[Magdalen] Glad news, if puzzling

sally.davies at gmail.com sally.davies at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 15:36:01 UTC 2015

It seems that the final description is "nodular hypertrophy".

If a nodule is a bump and hypertrophy is something that's outgrown its
normal size then this doesn't really seem like a diagnosis. More likely
just medicalese for "we don't know what these things are but they aren't
doing anything dangerous".

Once again, thank you all so much for your love and support.

Keith has managed to lose 4kg through avoiding sugary stuff and red wine.
This is very good and needs to continue!

Sally D