[Magdalen] Cowboy pizza.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 22:15:43 UTC 2015

I think it comes from captive coyotes who have been rescued and aren't in
the proper condition to go out on their own.

Grace, the stinky stuff is for the deer...or more properly, against them.
We don't have too awfully much trouble with bunnies, as we seem to have a
local coyote...I've seen tracks a time or two, and S/O has seen it. As for
the stupid dog, the neighbors have more dogs than sense, and they really
ought to watch out, because said coyote is likely to nail one of
them.....if one of the vehicles they chase doesn't. They are the only
people who let their dogs run. Such a habit won't make them popular as the
farmers around here have cattle and sheep.