[Magdalen] A la Rescheche du Temps Perdu.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Thu Mar 12 03:14:13 UTC 2015

In a message dated 3/11/2015 11:08:09 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
houstonklr at gmail.com writes:

Love  chicken liver wrapped in bacon and broiled.  Have not had that in
years.  And... if I do say so myself I make a great chicken liver pate.
Lynn >>>

With the revelations recently, go for liver if you want!

I love chicken livers, but haven't had them for years.  Some  restaurants
in Wisconsin feature them on their menus, but not locally.

The trio of (calf/beef) liver plus onions and bacon are hard to beat.

For me the onions and bacon need to be grilled on the side, and there
should be ho sauce poured over the grilled liver.

This is hard to get in Pennsylvania, since they seem to want to make  a
sort of puree out of the onions and bacon and then pour it over the  liver.

David S.