[Magdalen] Rhubarb cookies

Lesley de Voil lesleymdv at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 09:07:33 UTC 2015

*I* listened to it all, and looked at their accompanying graphics. I
saw no cookies. A rhabarberkuchen is a cake. Even with beer, it is
still a piece of cake.
When you said rhubarb cookies I thought of a conflation of Garrison
Keillor's rhubarb pie and powdermilk biscuits. (Although now I come to
think of it, are powdermilk biscuits what I have always assumed them
to be?)
<sigh> We seem to be divided once again by a common language.

Regards
Lesley de Voil