[Magdalen] A la Rescheche du Temps Perdu.

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 10:32:19 UTC 2015

Sadly chicken liver pate is only a once or twice a year "treat" in my house. Calories and cholesterol.
Lynn

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 12, 2015, at 12:58 AM, Lesley de Voil <lesleymdv at gmail.com> wrote:

My daughter gifted me with her food processor (too much washing up,
she said.) I regularly use it when making soups, salads - no more
skinned knuckles from the grater) but the best is chicken liver pate.
That is, until I mentioned it to the doctor - too high in cholesterol
for you! she says <sigh>

Regards
Lesley de Voil