[Magdalen] Pretzels.

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 17:50:49 UTC 2015

To each his own, good people.  You can always delete without comment,
especially potentially hurtful comment.  Those of us who live outside
the busy TEC world in the USA must do an awful lot of deleting; pretzels
are often more interesting to contemplate.

Marion, a pilgrim    ... today my sail I lift ....