[Magdalen] Pretzels.

Romain Kang romain at kzsu.stanford.edu
Thu Mar 12 17:52:19 UTC 2015

On Thu, Mar 12, 2015 at 10:31:37AM -0700, M J [Mike] Logsdon wrote:
> "Pretzels" and a URL?<<<
>
> Out of all the sparsely worded posts containing mere URLs to fascinating
> things I want to share, why pick on this one?  It's hardly the first.  Seems
> it should be my last.  Yet another addition to the growing list of reasons to
> not bother with this list anymore.

I have to take spam filters as a fact of life these days  The spam
detectors at my employer seem to have a personal vendetta against me,
so I've found myself phoning up colleagues, asking them to check their
junk folders.  Of course, once spam detection gets put into voicemail,
I'm a goner...

Romain