[Magdalen] RIP Sir Terry Pratchett

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 22:43:23 UTC 2015

My nderstanding (and I could be wrong) is that the British are
much better at end-of-life care than we are. We've talked about
DNR orders being routinely ignored here. And I think we talked
about the pacemaker conundrum here also.

If legalizing assisted suicide is what it takes to get our doctors
and hospitals to stop torturing people at the end of life, then
I'm all for it.
-M