[Magdalen] Psalm - Whither Goeth Thou?

L Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 12:07:22 UTC 2015

My first introduction to plainchant Psalms at MP was when I started
visiting GTS in 2002. At that time their MP & EP were all planning and
experiential services as part of their seminary experience and no doubt
liturgy immersion.  It was wonderful to be a part of this kind of worship
and it continued for a number of years.

Lynn

--

www.ichthysdesigns.com