[Magdalen] Prayer request

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 18:41:04 UTC 2015

Congratulations on your stellar progress, Kristin.  A good self-image is
a big part of the picture and many of us admire your determination.
Just keep plugging away at the fears and stresses -- you are doing so
well.  I really am lost in admiration in how you are getting on in your
new life.

Marion, a pilgrim