[Magdalen] Psalm - Whither Goeth Thou?

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 20:13:42 UTC 2015

That's exactly what I tried to say to all those folks who had no clue what
they were destroying.

Of course if I have a problem with something, why that's nothing; I should
just let it alone, uh huh...

But if you have a problem with what I say, then I have to shut up.  Got it!

Typical.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford