[Magdalen] Mike and Pretzels

Lesley de Voil lesleymdv at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 20:48:02 UTC 2015

<Sigh>
And I felt particularly sensitive, having recently been the victim of
a trojan attack myself. I saw Mike's post as a useful way of pointing
out to people the dangers that could lie behind a post such as his
(little or no info about a strange URL.)
>From over here, with the continent surrounded by cyclones (there are
three ATM with a typhoon on the other side of the Equator -verry
strange) I would blame it on the weather. Although I thought Mike
lived in California where it doesn't even snow (I think.) I always
smile when somebody on the list talks about Foreveruary, 'cause we are
in the middle of the better part of summer. Up north, mind you, in
tropical parts, the wet season brings on cabin fever, with weeks and
weeks of incessant  rain, and people get tired of making jokes about
mould.

Regards
Lesley de Voil