[Magdalen] RIP Sir Terry Pratchett

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 21:47:42 UTC 2015

I've probably been at a whole lot more than you have, Margaret, and while
there's been some stressful moments in the hours preceding in a few cases,
in most cases they've been pretty doggone quiet. The most commotion has
been created by family members who were out of control. There have been a
few occasions where the patient has had seizures and that wasn't real
pretty, but those occasions weren't the norm.