[Magdalen] RIP Sir Terry Pratchett

James Handsfield jhandsfield at att.net
Sat Mar 14 01:33:21 UTC 2015

In 34 (I think) states you can go one step further and have a physician sign a Physicians Order for Life Sustaining Treatment or POLST.  This makes advance directives a physician’s order which cannot be violated by EMTs or nurses.

www.polst.org <http://www.polst.org/>

“Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” — Nelson Mandela

Jim Handsfield
jhandsfield at att.net