[Magdalen] Mike and Pretzels

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Sat Mar 14 15:06:51 UTC 2015

It's my experience that some get over-cranky, some get over-sensitive.
Mike developed a combination of both, IMO.  In my Gmail, I tagged anything
from Magdalen NOT to go to spam, and Mike's post came to me with a bright
yellow flag saying it only wasn't sent to spam because I overrode gmail's
spam filter on that one.  There was nothing wrong with a word of caution
about sending URLs only with a subject header that looks like an
advertisement.  It took off from there with enough crankiness, scolding,
and oversensitivity to go around.  It happens.

Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle
Buffalo, NY
ann.markle at aya.yale.edu