[Magdalen] Psalm - Whither Goeth Thou?

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sat Mar 14 16:27:56 UTC 2015

In a message dated 3/14/2015 10:17:50 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jguthrie at pipeline.com writes:

Well, you've got to keep faith as obscure as possible.  Wouldn’t want
anyone to
know or understand anything about it --  particularly in music -- if doing
so
varies with what was done 500 years  ago, eh?>>>>

Hey!  If chant et al is so bad, why do I recall your attendance at  such
repositories of ancient musical forms as Smokey Mary's (Church of
Saint Mary the Virgin, NYC)?  As I recall you've written good  things
about such experiences.  You and Albert must be  crypto-medievalists
at heart.

David S.  An out-of-the-closet medievalist.  Nothing "crypto"  about it.
               Despite preferring the old musical forms, I wouldn't want to
call my
              faith  "obscure".