[Magdalen] RIP Sir Terry Pratchett

James Handsfield jhandsfield at att.net
Sat Mar 14 16:59:31 UTC 2015

Excellent article in today’s Washington Post:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/how-i-discovered-an-important-question-a-doctor-should-ask-a-patient/2015/03/09/ca350634-bb9c-11e4-bdfa-b8e8f594e6ee_story.html?tid=pm_pop <http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/how-i-discovered-an-important-question-a-doctor-should-ask-a-patient/2015/03/09/ca350634-bb9c-11e4-bdfa-b8e8f594e6ee_story.html?tid=pm_pop>

or http://tinyurl.com/ojycjay <http://tinyurl.com/ojycjay>

Education is its own reward, both for the individual and for society.

Jim Handsfield
jhandsfield at att.net