[Magdalen] 50th Reunion

Jim Guthrie jguthrie at pipeline.com
Sat Mar 14 21:24:23 UTC 2015

From: Ginga Wilder

John and I are going to the 50th reunion of Summerville High School Class
of 1965.  That's a long time....where did all that time go?  Our class has

Sounds like great fun!

And, indeed, where does the time go?

My HS's class of 65 has done similarly over the years, with one woman making
sure it happens. My own HS class -- not so much. Even the class officers failed
to show up at our 25th -- neither did anyone I really wanted to catch up with
after 25 years. organizing is going on via Facebook for ours -- the organizers
have located all but 6 (or confirmed they are deceased) of the 324 who graduated
that year, which I think is pretty spectacular.

My grandfather's 50th-- Holland MI High Class of 1918 made a weekend of it and
invited the class of 1968 to join them for a picnic. My grandmother pitched a
two "No Hit"  innings of softball for a "Then vs. Now" game, though she wasn't a
graduate of Holland High and by her third inning the kids figured her out <g>.

Cheers,
Jim Guthrie

Cheers,
Jim