[Magdalen] 50th Reunion

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Sat Mar 14 23:53:16 UTC 2015

Our class has a wonderful "convener" who  keeps up with everyone (that he
can find) from the class of 1961 (high school) I went to our 25th but not
our 50th, but we had a great 25h anniversary of ordination in 1994.

He tells us about faculty and parents that have died (We just lost a mother
of one of us who died at the age of 96 last week or so. My mother died at
the age of 94 in 1996 so there is a wide generation)

Joe