[Magdalen] (Re-)Introduction

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Sun Mar 15 01:14:59 UTC 2015

Where's that darned "like" button.  But Ferdinand, one of my acts of
self-discovery is that I don't want to work hard enough to be a Bishop!
I'm lazy!  I just want to travel Europe and look at black madonnas!  Can't
wait for 2 weeks in Provence in June!  But I'll admit it -- I did look
darling in the tea cosy.  Oh, I miss Diana Smith, who gave me that tea cosy
to take home!

Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle
Buffalo, NY