[Magdalen] (Re-)Introduction

Robert Rea gapetard at stsams.org
Sun Mar 15 02:38:41 UTC 2015

On Saturday, March 14, 2015 11:09:23 PM Ferdinand von Prondzynski wrote:
> Dear friends
>
> I have kind of butted into conversations here without any introduction. I
> don’t think I have ever been a member of this Magdalen list, but some of
> you will, if your memories are still good, remember me from the old
> ANGLICAN list, particularly when that was run from anglican at american.edu
> (of blessed memory) in the mid-1990s. You may recall that I proudly
> represented and championed the illustrious Church of Humberside, which had
> as its eminent prelate the late and very much missed Fr Matt Tracy.
>
> Since Humberside I have been, for 10 years between 2000 and 2010,
> President of Dublin City University in Ireland, and since 2011 Principal
> (i.e. President) of Robert Gordon University in Aberdeen, Scotland - from
> where I now make this epistolary effort. I am totally sure that you have
> all aged even more gracefully and handsomely than I have.
>
> I hope that those who might remember me are well, and indeed that those
> who don’t are well also.
>
> My very best wishes
>
> Ferdinand

Wow, welcome back. I remember you very well, I have thought of you sometimes
and wondered what became of you.

--
Bob Rea
mailto:gapetard at stsams.org
http://www.petard.us
http://www.petard.us/blog
http://www.petard.us/gallery

What do you say to Jesus when he comes again?
Where have you been? You said you were coming right back.