[Magdalen] Prayer request for Ascension, Chicago

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 14:40:25 UTC 2015

Um, is it a volunteer choir?

Ours tried that once (when the organist's semi-annual mock
resignation was finally accepted). Those few who signed the
petition soon found jobs in other churches though.

And complained ever after about the "crap" they were
forced to sing there, of course.

My most cherished memory was of the choir member who
refused to pledge because he was underpaid as a singer,
so tried to claim his imaginary salary as a charitable tax
deduction. Dear me.
-M