[Magdalen] Why are my messages showing up twice?

Lesley de Voil lesleymdv at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 16:33:08 UTC 2015

I am fascinated to observe that Brian's note to Heather was placed in
my spam file. Considering that it occupied the space immediately
before the message headed "Life is full of annoying and terrifying
things that often lead people into deepest depressions." Google's spam
filtering algorithms are presumably getting a workout of some sort.

Regards
Lesley de Voil