[Magdalen] Psalm - Whither Goeth Thou?

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 07:24:21 UTC 2015

Love and hate don't come into it.  I'm sure Fr. Will was trying to break
into what he thought was an undesirable cycle, but he wasn't able to
consider that the man had a reason for what he did. And we don't get to
judge that.  I'm sure, knowing Fr. Will (God be good to him) that the man
obviously felt ambushed, and responded in kind.  Still, it's an
illustration that we all come, wounded, to the church, and no one can judge
the battle the other is fighting, just to keep his head out of the water.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford