[Magdalen] More Clergy DWI

Raewynne Whiteley raewynne1 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 14:33:37 UTC 2015

It was certainly something I noticed when I moved to the US - it wasn't so
much the amount of alcohol served as the constant jokes about
whiskypalians, etc.  And I also wonder if there are other systems things
going on that encourage it.  I feel a lot more stress in my vocation, and
much of it is around pay, hours, possible future employment, etc - which
are more centralized in Australia, and less tied to "performance".
Raewynne