[Magdalen] My Church

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 15:10:19 UTC 2015

A footnote to this sorry business:  It  being March Break up here, the
coordinator & her husband (who has a stranglehold on altar flowers and
seasonal decoration) are taking the mid-teen+ granddaughters to Niagara
and, therefore, she won't be at Advisory. The bishop in some peculiar
way seems to be playing both ends against the middle.

Marion, a pilgrim