[Magdalen] Prayer request for Ascension, Chicago

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Mon Mar 16 18:12:33 UTC 2015

If the photo of the sacred ministers in Rose Vestments that I googled for a
Laetare Sunday graphic is of the newer vestments at the Church of
Ascension, as I think it may be, your tunicle and its wearer appeared on my
Liturgy of the Hours Worship folder yesterday.

(We have a sung (partially) Office of Readings and Vespers (completely
sung) on the Third Sunday of the Month at the Priory of St Romanos in
Decatur.)

Joe Cirou