[Magdalen] Easter Devotions

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Tue Mar 17 20:40:25 UTC 2015

In a message dated 3/17/2015 2:27:34 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
scottknitter at gmail.com writes:

You mean  "Whack it off"? Whether it's prudent depends on what "it" is. :)
Look to  Mozart for actual musical naughtiness.
On Mar 17, 2015 12:20 PM, "James  Oppenheimer-Crawford" <
oppenheimerjw at gmail.com> wrote:

>  And let us just stop before someone makes an unfortunate reference to
that
> Jewel of Bach "Wachet Auf".  Nope.  No remarks about  that.  Wouldn't be
> prudent....>>>>

There was one examining room (windowless) at the VA Dermatology
Clinic that seemed to encourage patients to nod off.  We began  referring
to it as "the Wachet Auf Room".

I took to waking sleepy patients with "Wachet auf, ruf uns die  Stimme"
when I came into the room.  It was highly effective.

David Strang.