[Magdalen] how to make a 'small' size graphic into pdf file

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 21:52:39 UTC 2015

A bit of a question here...

I'm trying to take advantage of an online opportunity to print color biz
cards. I have to turn my art into a pdf that has to be exactly the size of
the card (2.5x3), so I can upload it to the online program.

At first I thought pasting the graphic on a piece of paper would work, but
no. Saving it as a PDF saved  it on an 8.5x11 sheet of paper - all of it was
the PDF.

Then I thought that creating in in MS Office Publisher to size, would work,
but when I saved it as a PDF, what showed up on the saved file was a 'sheet'
of biz cards, not the single graphic.

Is there an easy solution here? *Knowing* there are wiser folks out there in
the pub...
Thanks!

Lynn

My email has changed to: houstonKLR at gmail.com