[Magdalen] Prayer Request Summary Lent 4

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Wed Mar 18 23:09:27 UTC 2015

Ginga, I'm listening to a thing on PBS evening news right now about DCIS
and misdiagnosis.  I did not realize it's NOT cancer, and that not all
women with DCIS develop cancer.  There is a 25% misdiagnosis rate, but I'm
not sure if it's false positive or negative diagnosis.  Maybe you already
know all this.  Or if not, maybe you can find the story on the PBS
website.  I certainly don't want to affect your relationship with surgeons,
oncologists, etc.  I know you're wise enough to take what you can use and
leave the rest.

Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle
Buffalo, NY