[Magdalen] More Clergy DWI

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 04:50:44 UTC 2015

Scots are technically British, but would rather not be called Brits, I
suspect.

I recall reading about a time during a great unpleasantness, when a lot of
people from the US were stationed in The British Isles, and they were all
called Yanks.  Always wondered how staid Virginians coped with that.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford