[Magdalen] More Clergy DWI

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 14:26:22 UTC 2015

Jim G - I did not realize that your stake in this conversation was based on
court ordered , or otherwise  mandated AA.  I have no experience with that
and so my remarks on 12 step groups are based solely on 'the program'
helping people who want to be there and their experiences, sometimes
successful, sometimes not.

*Any* court ordered recovery program is only as effective as the person's
desire to change their behavior, IMO. And that goes from mandated 'programs'
to prison.

Lynn

My email has changed to: houstonKLR at gmail.com

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com