[Magdalen] What are we reading

Judy Fleener fleenerj at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 21:57:49 UTC 2015

I won a contest at our local library and the prize was a very generous
Barnes and Noble gift card.  I have purchased 4 books.

The History of Loneliness By John Boyne..about an RC priest in Ireland
during the sex abuse scandals.

A Dangerous Place by Jacqueline Winspear...the latest Maisie Dobbs novel

Dead Wake by Erik Larson...Larson is a wonderful writer of narrative
non-fiction.  This is a story about the Lusitania.

The Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr...I have given up waiting for it
at the library after a couple of months.  I don't know what it is about,
but it comes highly recommended by a friend.

I am currently reading the 2nd of James Runcie's Grantchester mysteries The
Perils of the Night.

--
Judy Fleener, ObJN
Western Michigan