[Magdalen] Lent levity.... MyersBriggs - what saint are you

Catharine Phillips revcphillips at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 23:37:22 UTC 2015

Yep. Resurrection is in Wheaton.  Wheaton College also has the Wardrobe
from the Narnia books.
Alan Jacobs is now teaching in TX (left Wheaton two years ago). Used to be
at St. Mark's, Glen Ellyn. Left to help form All Souls Anglican in Wheaton.

--
*Catharine Phillips, MA, MDiv, CADC*

*All will be well.  Period.  (Thank you, Julian of Norwich)*

allwillbewellperiod.blogspot.com