[Magdalen] baby weekend

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 02:50:37 UTC 2015

My goddaughter, a senior in high school, is taking one of those classes
that has as a project to be completed, a weekend with a life-sized
programmable baby doll. These things are apparently programmed to cry at
odd hours for unspecified lengths of time and must be picked up when they
cry. I gather there is also some kind of recording device in them that
tells if they are left alone or are roughly handled. Alana is very
comfortable around babies and was actually looking forward to this weekend.
It's been fun so far watching her comments on Facebook. Have anyone else's
kids, grandkids, or young acquaintances done one of these weekends?