[Magdalen] Dis-grumpled

cady soukup cadyasoukup at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 19:43:57 UTC 2015

Grumpy & disgruntled today -

Was looking forward to and planning a great morning at church - choir
practice, a celebration of Trinity Church (Washington, VA) looking
back and looking forward (we're in the midst of preparation for priest
transition after >40 years of one, dedicated priest), singing in
choir, etc. when I received a panic call from the office at 8am. I'm
still working on the issues (to be fair, there is a host of other
techs in several offices working on related issues today).

It's a lovely day. The church gathering is long over. I have chores
piling on chores to get done, and outside-of-office tasks and
deadlines that used to be easy to find time to get done. The job is a
dead-end if the company cannot win the bid back (finite but low
possibility).

Yes, I have a job that I need. The expectations that go with it suck.

sigh ... grump ... blowing virtual raspberries at computers ...

Cady