[Magdalen] Awake

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 03:01:31 UTC 2015

As S/O predicted, everything has come out at once. I went out to take a
survey today and was pleased by what's in the sun, but completely delighted
when I rounded a corner into the edge of the woods and was greeted by a
clump of white crocuses, some of what we planted in our marathon bulb
planting several years ago when we put in almost a thousand bulbs.