[Magdalen] A time-waster

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 06:33:51 UTC 2015

He had the information that the character was before the seventeen hundreds
and still guessed Brahms and then Wagner.

I gave up when he just kept asking the same questions over and over.

I doubt he would ever have come up with Heinrich Schuetz.

He did come up with Josquin when I was thinking of Machaut, but I'll take
that.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford