[Magdalen] Palm Sunday procession leaders

Catharine Phillips revcphillips at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 15:18:41 UTC 2015

We have Molly, the donkey, again this year. Last year we did not rent her
early enough and another church got her, so we had to do with a mule (don't
know the name). We have rented Molly for next year. Of course, some year
Molly will be no longer. Then we may need to consider bagpipes.

--
*Catharine Phillips, MA, MDiv, CADC*

*All will be well.  Period.  (Thank you, Julian of Norwich)*

allwillbewellperiod.blogspot.com