[Magdalen] What are we reading

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Wed Mar 25 12:08:16 UTC 2015

HA, but I didn't do "The Farting" -- Scott K did.  I did "Breaking Wind."
Ah, those attributions.  But it just goes to show that my mind moves in the
same direction as Scott K's much younger, more adolescent mind.  Does that
mean I have the mind of an adolescent male?

And I love Himmelfahrt -- it gives one pause to think of what method of
propulsion got Christ to heaven -- methane?  Oops -- so irreverent!

Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle
Buffalo, NY
ann.markle at aya.yale.edu