[Magdalen] Episcopal couple

Susan Hutchinson shutchinsonca at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 21:39:29 UTC 2015

Sorry, no, not really,Roger. Unless you discount former spouses. Here in Canada we have two bishops named Andrews. +Barbara in the Anglican Parishes of the Central Interior (Kamloops) and +Stephen in Algoma (Sault St. Marie). They were married in the past.

blessings
Susan

On 2015-03-25, at 2:03 PM, Roger Stokes wrote:

> Listren may have noticed (at least one has, I know) that the Revd Canon Alison White is to be the next Bishop Suffragan of Hull.  Her husband (Frank) is Assistant Bishop of Newcastle.  (Newcastle Diocese does not have a Suffragan See so it has the one stipendiary Assistant Bishop in the Church of England.)  Is this the first time in the Anglican Communion that we will have a married couple where both are bishops?
>
> Roger

The Rev. Susan Hutchinson
604-319-7148
shutchinsonca at gmail.com