[Magdalen] Episcopal couple

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Thu Mar 26 06:05:30 UTC 2015

In a message dated 3/26/2015 12:38:33 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
cervus51 at gmail.com writes:

We do  have at least one situation that I can think of (and there are
probably  others) in which one partner of a clergy couple serves as a bishop
and the  other serves as a priest under the jurisdiction of the  episcopal
partner.>>>

There was +McLeod and her husband priest in Vermont.  I  experienced
the team ministry of the two of them at the downtown Episcopal parish
in Charleston, WV some years before her consecration.

It was dynamic!

David Strang.