[Magdalen] prayers for discernment

Jo Craddock jocraddock at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 18:11:18 UTC 2015

After my mother died (10 years ago in May, also hard to believe), my
ever-efficient -- and kind -- sister-in-law started going through
kitchen cabinets as we began the process of "clearing out" the house for
needed repairs and eventual sale or, as it ended up, Rodger and I bought
it. Nancy was shocked and surprised to find, "There are spices in there
that are ten years old!"

Well, guess what? The replacements then purchased are now almost ten
years old. I wonder how I can get Nancy down here, again, to clean out
my spice cabinet? <grin>

Congratulations, Molly! How does this purchase work in with the piece of
property I remember reading about?

Peace,
Jo