[Magdalen] Lubitz.

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 20:13:31 UTC 2015

David,
With all due respect, I cringed at your description of Lubitz as a "wacko copilot."
If the emerging reports are correct, he  appears to have had a history of depression, which is a disease that can have tragic consequences for the individual and those around him/her, as we have seen again and again.

Responsible for his actions? Yes. Irresponsible in tearing up doctor's notes and hiding his illness? Yes.
"Wacko"? No.  Tragic would be more apt, I think.